Bevilacqua Research Corporation Operations Analysis Co-Op ET2, 28 Test and Evaluation Squadron in Eglin AFB, Florida
Job Description/Essential Functions:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Small Business based in Huntsville, Alabama**incorporated in 1992. BRC provides “best-value” technical and management solutions to a diverse government and commercial customer base in the following key business areas: test & evaluation, systems analysis & integration, security & intelligence, and R&D.;
Provides technical, engineering, and integration support to the research, development, acquisition, test and evaluation of virtually all U.S. Air Force air-launched weapon systems, test and training range systems, and numerous air combat support systems. Provides support to programs in all phases of the acquisition cycle, ranging from basic research and technology to deployment and sustainment engineering.
- Individual will work at Eglin AFB, FL and will use acquired educational background in one or more disciplines to assist technical staff in designing, executing, analyzing, and reporting on various operational tests.
- Supports technical engineering activities, requirements analysis, analysis of alternatives, technical risk assessments, modeling and simulation, information technology, test and evaluation, verification, and lifecycle support.
- For second and subsequent work periods, individual is expected to perform increasingly more complex tasks commensurate with increasing educational accomplishments.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance required.This position requires access to classified information in performance of the job. A Secret Clearance is required based on the following;
- The employee will be assigned to classified contract/project.
- The employee will be directly involved in the classified aspects of the contract/project.
- Another cleared employee cannot be assigned to the classified contract/project.
- Pursuing a BS degree in a technical discipline (e.g. OA, OR, IE, EE, SE, Physics etc.)
- Some background and/or experience in operations analysis, operations research, or statistics is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately.
- Education in core engineering courses or computer science courses and/or operations research courses are required.
- Strong computer skills.The applicant should be experienced in Excel and at least one other data reduction/analysis package.As a minimum, the applicant should be proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point applications.
- Applicant should have good communication, technical writing, and organizational skills, as well as be able to work independently with general guidance.
- Must present smooth, knowledgeable, professional appearance to the government client.
- Requires punctuality for scheduled duty hours.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Applicant be able to program macros and design and use relational databases.
- Studies in Industrial and Systems Engineering highly desired.
Our EEO policy:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation. is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federal contractor. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Code: 18-PTO-002
Location: Eglin AFB, FL
Clearance Required: None