Crane Aerospace & Electronics Test Engineer II in Ft Walton Beach, Florida
Test Engineer II
Location FL, Ft Walton Beach
Employment Type Full Time
Are you passionate about Test Engineering?
Do you have an Electrical background?
The Electronics Group of Crane Aerospace & Electronics designs and manufactures high-density, high-reliability electronics for our aerospace, space, military, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. From the Mars Rover to implantable defibrillators; from submarines to fighter jets, our products have proven their ability to operate in the most demanding environments.
Our product line includes custom power converters and custom miniature (hybrid) electronics circuits for applications across various markets including commercial, space and military aerospace and fiber optics. We have been designing and building DC/DC converters, EMI filters, and special products since 1969.
We have a unique and exciting career opportunity for a Test Engineer II. Reporting to the site Test Engineering Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing, executing and analyzing high performance test equipment for the purposes of testing leading edge products.
· Collaborate with customers and engineers to establish/clarify test, qualification, verification and validation requirements.
· Write test plans, procedures and reports based on military and commercial aerospace test standards such as MIL-810, MIL-704, and DO-160D.
· Identify test equipment hardware and software solutions that meet customer requirements.
· Design, develop, debug, validate & verify and oversee the fabrication of manual and automated test equipment that supports the test and project plan.
· Develop, maintain all documentation including schematics, software documentation, and configuration control of deliverables.
· BSEE degree required
· Knowledge of the purpose, definition, and general description of the following skills:
o Test Methods for Power Supplies
o ATE Design Capability
o COTS Equipment
o ATE Software
o Ckt Design Capability
o Analysis/Modeling Capability
o C++ and Visual Basic
o CAD tools
Special Work Conditions:
· Applicants selected could be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
· Eligibility requirements include U.S. nationals, permanent residents (Green Card), or Asylees.
Crane Aerospace & Electronics offers competitive salaries and outstanding opportunities for career growth and development. Visit our website at CraneAE.com for more information on our company, benefits and great opportunities.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.