North American Roofing Commercial Roofers in Pensacola, Florida
North American Roofing, one of the nation's largest roofing contractors, has new opportunities across the US!
We offer steady full time hours year round with overtime on most weeks. Medical insurance plan to meet your obligations to have healthcare. 401(k) plan to help you start saving for the future. We’ll train you on the latest commercial roofing systems so you keep your skills sharp.
North American Roofing wants to help you grow your career.
We are looking for Roofers with the following skills:
- Basic knowledge of all low slope roof systems including BUR, Single Ply and architectural metal systems
- 1-2 years roofing experience
- Commercial roofing experience preferred
- Must be able to travel extensively as needed
- Must be able to climb a ladder; position may require lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Medical benefits offered after 90 days.
- Travel expenses covered (lodging and transportation)
- Help you get set up with a 401(k) plan that has a company match so you can plan for the future
- Offer technical training to improve your skills
North American Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
Job Location: Pensacola, Florida, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 982-198