Vector Planning & Services, Inc. Inventory Technician – Navy or DoD in Pensacola, Florida
*Primary Responsibilities: *This position supports the Navy’s (CIWT) Center for Information Warfare Training at Corry Station in Pensacola, and will be responsible for learning and performing the following tasks. Previous experience as an Inventory Technician, Logistics Specialist, or Navy Store Keeper is preferred.
- The Contractor shall perform inventory database management and assist the Government in performing inventories.
- The Contractor shall, using COR/Contractor approved shop procedures, conduct spot checks of command equipment and assist with the administration of the command spot check program for CID.
- The Contractor shall maintain all inventory databases as assigned by the Command, NETC and DOD, as approved by the COR/Contractor, in accordance with COR/Contractor approved shop procedures, command and higher authority instructions.
- The Contractor shall complete a monthly 10% inventory spot check and deliver results to the TA/COR/Supply manager.
- All tasks listed in current SOW Para’s 5.16.2 thru 18.104.22.168 plus any additional tasks and requirements within the scope of contract logistics area may be included as deemed necessary by the PM or site manager.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- A minimum two (2) years of experience maintaining accountable records spreadsheets.
- Must be properly licensed to operate government vehicles to include forklifts, and have or be able to obtain a forklift certification.
- Must have or attain DPAS certification by completing the DPAS certification online program courses: DPAS 1024 – property Administrator for Navy, DPAS1130 – Data Inquiry, DPAS1140 – Reports and Forms Generation.
- Ability to perform work in both climate controlled and non-climate controlled environments (conditions may include inclement weather).
- Requires basic computer application skills such as MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook Email.
- Ability to perform occasional lifting of equipment up to 75 lbs.
Tracking Code: 720-712
Job Location: Pensacola, Florida, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular